Gynecology and Obstetrics: Johns Hopkins Manual – Unbound Medicine, Inc.
★ Practical point-of-care recommendations for OB/GYN diagnosis and treatment ★
The Gynecology and Obstetrics: Johns Hopkins Manual provides on-the-spot answers to obstetrical and gynecological questions faced by students, residents, and clinicians. This trusted, comprehensive mobile resource includes basic and high-risk obstetrics, reproductive endocrinology and infertility, and a full range of gynecologic diseases and oncology. Extensive use of detailed figures and tables throughout the app enhance the user experience and clarify difficult topics.
Features of Gynecology and Obstetrics: Johns Hopkins Manual include:
• Detailed figures for enhanced learning
• Extensive use of tables and charts
• Frequently used drugs with dosages
• Latest information on hormone therapies and birth control
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
• Optimized iPad interface
Editors: K. Joseph Hurt, MD, PhD; Matthew W. Guile, MD, MS; Jessica L. Bienstock, MD, MPH; Harold E. Fox, MD, MSc; Edward E. Wallach, MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
© 2013 Unbound Medicine, Inc.